Temporary office and meeting space is available in Marshall Texas for members of the legal profession involved in cases at the Sam B. Hall, Jr. Federal Building and United States Courthouse. Please review the listings printed below to find the office space that will accommodate your needs. The Links and Maps pages accessible from the menu may also prove beneficial for your stay in Marshall. Included in the Links page are listings for restaurants, cafes, dry cleaners, local retailers, and other services to make your stay more comfortable.
1) 203 E. Travis St. Great location in downtown Marshall! This 1700+ sq.ft. newly remodeled office sits directly across from the post office on a corner lot and is three blocks from the federal court house and will easily accommodate 20+. Unfurnished, it includes 5 offices, a reception area, conference room, file rooms, store room, kitchenette and 2 bathrooms. All offices wired for telephones and network; fiber-optics drop install for Internet. Large, paved private parking lot. CLICK HERE to take photo tour; phone 903-926-1114 for more details or email info [AT]marshalloffices.com
2) CARGILL PROPERTIES offers 3000+ sf of office space at the Mahon Building offices, 214 E. Houston St (located one block off the square and two from the federal courthouse). Newly remodeled, furnished, wireless Internet, and much more... to read more and view photos, CLICK HERE. To visit their web site, CLICK HERE.
3) LEGAL CONCIERGE, INC. offers over 10,000 square feet of fully functional office space in Marshall within six blocks of the downtown federal building. LCI has 2 floors of office war room space, conference room, private offices, secretarial stations, kitchens and much more all just a short walk from the Federal Courthouse. To read more and view our Marshall war-room photos CLICK HERE. To see our turn-key litigation support offering visit the LCI website at WWW.LEGALCI.COM.
4) Trial or hearing in Marshall? Now Open - CONNECT LITIGATION offers 2 newly renovated, adjacent war room spaces, right in the heart of downtown, within easy walking distance of the federal courthouse. Designed with trial teams in mind, 215 N. Bolivar and 108 E. Rusk (2100 sq. feet and 1600 sq. feet respectively) can be leased individually or together, depending on your space requirements. Check out our space at www.connectlitigation.com/connectinmarshall.pdf. Connect with us in Marshall for your next hearing or trial. We're taking reservations now. 866-851-4977.
5) EXECUTIVE LUXURY APARTMENTS NEAR FEDERAL COURT HOUSE. These luxurious, executive apartments, located within a fifty yards of each other, are perfect for anyone on your team from the firm's partner to the senior paralegal to the vital IT person and even the expert witness ... not to mention your client!
Apartment One: 209 N. Wellington St. is approx. 900 sq.ft. Completely rebuilt in the Summer of 2010, it is a one-bedroom, fully furnished, short-term, executive rental apartment. Its features include a fully equipped kitchen, king bedroom, study/work room, two flat-screen televisions, wi-fi, and washer/dryer. Currently the space is available on a first-come/first-serve basis for short-term executive rental. CLICK HERE for more information, a floor plan and A VIRTUAL TOUR of this apartment.
Apartment Two: 205 N. Wellington St. A luxury, Executive Apartment less than 3 blocks from the Federal Court House! This ground floor, 1100 sq ft apartment features two bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, a lounge/living area including a micro-fridge bar with coffeemaker. Equipped with central heat & air conditioning, it is fully furnished with king-size beds, 3 flat-screen TVs, all necessary linens & towels! Other amenities include cable television and WiFi Internet service. Weekly housekeeping service is provided. This property is currently available for short-term lease. CLICK HERE to view a virtual tour of this property.
6) TAYLOR OFFICES. Approx. 1900 sq ft bldg located two blocks from the federal courthouse. Fully furnished. Wireless Internet, Cable TV. Offices, conference room, break room. This building is currently leased by a Tyler, TX law firm who occassionally sublets it when they aren't using it. CLICK HERE to send an email inquiry to their Administrator CLICK HERE to send an email inquiry to their Administrator.
7) NEED A SEMI-PERMANENT PRESENCE IN DOWNTOWN MARSHALL? We have several properties, including some of the above listings, that are available for long-term lease (12 to 24 mos.) at a much reduced rate over the weekly rental costs. For more information, telephone 903-926-1114, or, CLICK HERE to send an email inquiry.
8) Advertise your available office space here ... to read more, CLICK HERE